- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Outgoing personality;
- Background in gaming;
- Work experience as a Live Monitoring Team Member is not necessary but will help;
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner;
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews;
- Coordinate with the development teams to ensure brand consistency;
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness;
- Liaise with Development department to stay updated on new products and features;
- Build relationships with customers;
We’re offering you:
- Annual bonuses
- A good looking, peaceful and very friendly work environment
- Meal tickets
- Private health insurance
The job is full time and our office is located in Bucharest, near Afi Cotroceni in the 6th district.
Superhippo offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks.
Come join us!