Work with product, marketing and game development teams to identify key performance metrics and benchmarks related to user behavior, user segmentation, monetization and virality to inform the ongoing operations of existing games, and the development of new mobile games
- Create and constantly evolve analyses based on hypotheses developed by the team, and apply it to different channels and user cohorts.
- Evaluate and quantify the effect of ongoing changes to games through data analysis and statistical methods, and make recommendations to improve game performance based on findings.
- Effectively communicate key insights through internal reports, presentations and dashboards.
- Meaningfully contribute to the evolution of tools for tracking and understanding user behavior.
- Work with game teams to ensure that products are being properly instrumented for metrics
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE SKILLS
- Excellent quantitative skills and a deep understanding of statistics. Familiarity with data analysis and statistical methods.
- Ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate meaningful conclusions.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with database management.
- Experience with any statistical analysis package; scripting skills a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work with creative partners.
- Experience as a data analyst or equivalent position with a strong focus on analytics.
- Experience in data analysis for games a strong plus, but candidates with finance, consulting, digital media and e-commerce are equally welcome to apply.
- A passion for games.
We’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Relaxation room with Xbox and more
Superhippo, is a game publisher and developer. We specialize in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties, and are a leader in our sector.
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Superhippo is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals. We have recently expanded to our new, modern office. Come join us!Apply Now!