SuperHippo Studios, a game developer and publisher is currently seeking a full-time Unity3D Game Programmer for our Bucharest office. We are developing our own game IP for Web and Mobile platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills in Gameplay Programming in addition to exceptional math skills.
- 2+ years professional/indie game development experience, credited as a programmer on at least one shipped title;
- Good software architecture and analytical skills;
- Strong knowledge of C# scripting, object oriented design, design patterns, very good Math;
- Good understanding of Unity including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials / shaders, scene management, platform specific plugins and iOS/Android deployment;
- Understanding of cross-platform design principles;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Very strong written and spoken English.
- Work experience in an Agile environment;
- Knowledge of Node.js and backend systems is a plus;
- Direct experience with game logic, particle systems, client-server communication and protocols such as IP, TCP, UDP and HTTP;
- Experience with physics and animation systems;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming language;
- Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features and systems;
- Collaborate effectively with a small team of artists, designers, coders and production staff;
- Exhibit strong grasp of Unity development for cross-platform deployment (iOS, Android, browser) -including UI, sound, physics, and graphics.
We’re offering you
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience;
- The opportunity to be creative and improve existing projects;
- Annual bonuses;
- Private health insurance;
- Meal tickets;
- Team building events;
- Support for obtaining certifications;
- Relaxation room.