- Create and maintain high quality wireframes, flows and other schematics;
- Prototype and iterate on core game mechanics to make the product’s vision come true;
- Defines all the ingredients of the game (characters /enemies, interactive objects, menus) and the different types of interactions possible between these elements (game system);
- Communicate with the other teams involved in the game development process.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience;
- Released several games and familiar with every step of the design process;
- Extensive knowledge of game mechanics;
- Good understanding of game logic and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to both conceptualize, analyze and implement game ideas using various tools and technology;
- Proactively find problems with the gameplay and come up with solutions;
- Able to utilize and react to game analytics and player sentiment to suggest improvements and influence the design;
- A fun and engaging personality with a passion for games;
- High level of creativity
We’re offering you
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience;
- The opportunity to be creative and improve existing projects;
- Annual bonuses;
- Private health insurance;
- Meal tickets;
- Team building event;
- Support for obtaining certifications;
- Relaxation room
Super Hippo Studios is a game developer and publisher. We internationalize and manage successful Japanese Free to Play titles along with developing our own IP for Web and Mobile platforms.
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Super Hippo is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals. We have recently expanded to our new, modern office. Come join us!Apply Now!