SuperHippo Studios, a game developer and publisher is currently seeking a full-time Senior artist for our Bucharest office. We internationalise and manage successful Japanese Free to Play titles along with developing our own IP for Web and Mobile platforms.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly motivated person, with a background in concept art, who enjoys being part of a talented team, willing to turn great ideas into reality.
Note: we are accepting only resumes that include a personal portfolios.
- At least 3 year of relevant experience
- Proficient technical skills and expertise in :
- Adobe Photoshop
- Concept Art
- Digital Art know-how
- Good artistic skills (proportion, composition, color)
- Being able to create and execute art directions
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Creative, intuitive, curious
- Self-driven with a strong sense of quality
- Good English language skills (written and spoken)
- Generate high quality art for all games :
- Character and Environment Art
- Provide guidelines to novice artists
- Communicate the art direction to other artists
- Participate in design and game reviews
- Effective communication and collaboration with software development team
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across the entire workflow
We’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Relaxation room with Xbox and more
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Superhippo is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
Come join us!