We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
A leader in the gaming freemium industry, Super Hippo has managed to establish itself on the market as a much sought-after publisher, with over 40 titles made available across multiple channels of distribution. For the past two years, our passionate team has been working towards publishing exceptional mobile, browser and downloadable content. Equipped with industry expertise and effective tools, our aim is to support and expand the internal resources and capabilities of our partners. Our extensive knowledge of mainstream gaming platforms allows us to provide high-quality support and resources, while our involvement in the adult gaming industry gives us the competitive advantage developers are looking for.
The adult gaming industry has proven to be a viable option for games created specifically with mature content, as well as already popular games that have adultification potential, effectively giving them a second chance at life.Apply Now!