SuperHippo Studios, a game developer and publisher is currently seeking for a full-time Customer Support Representative with German for our Bucharest office. We internationalise and manage successful Japanese Free to Play titles along with developing our own IP for Web and Mobile platforms.
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Support
- Fluency in both German and English (German is a must)
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Keen eye to details
- Experience with analyzing big data
- Good understanding of an online payment cycle and of the key terms in online-payment industry
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Support for any billing issues raised by customers via email
- Identify suspicious or high-risk transactions, determine if there is improper activity involved or any risk for the company or the customers
- Daily reviews of customer transactions
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as potential risks and fraud trends are identified
We’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Relaxation room with Xbox and more
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Super Hippo is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
Come and join us!