SuperHippo Studios, a game developer and publisher is currently seeking a full-time German speaker Fraud & Risk Analyst for our Bucharest office. We internationalise and manage successful Japanese Free to Play titles along with developing our own IP for Web and Mobile platforms. In this role, you’ll use your expertise in the field to completion of various artistic tasks for some of our promising projects.
The ideal candidate for the fraud and risk analyst is someone who has former experience to investigate forgery and theft within customers’ accounts and transactions. He is accountable to collect and analyze data to support fraud investigations from internal tools, billers and definitely not to be limited by these ones.
- keen eye to details
- experience with analyzing big data (previous data mining and data pattern will be a plus)
- perfect understanding of an online payment cycle and of the key terms in online-payment industry
- good knowledge of the fraud trends on this areas and what are the common ways to fraud
- basic knowledge of PCI-DSS requirements & AML Policies
- knowledge of chargeback thresholds imposed by Visa and Mastercard
- strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- previous experience in Customer Support is considered a plus
- at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position/role
- excellent use of German & English language
- identify any suspicious or high-risk transactions, determine if there is improper activity involved or any risk for us or the customers
- daily reviews of customer transactions and of the ones escalated by the billing processors
- perform ad-hoc analysis as potential risks and fraud trends are identified
- monitor the VS/MC chargeback ratios to be within the accepted thresholds and takes immediate actions if needed
- collaborates with Debt Companies
- identify gaps in current systems, policies and strategies and take actions to mitigate emerging fraud risks
- create and optimize business rules to mitigate risk without impacting revenue
- develop trending reports and key indicators to serve as early warning risk indicators for potentially fraudulent activity
What we offer:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- The opportunity to be creative and improve existing projects
- Annual bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Relaxation room
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Superhippo is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
Come join us!