SuperHippo Studios, a game developer and publisher is currently seeking a full-time Game community coordinator for our Bucharest office. We internationalise and manage successful Japanese Free to Play titles along with developing our own IP for Web and Mobile platforms.
- Customer orientation and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Experience managing communities, Facebook pages, forums, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent English writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Outgoing personality
- Customer service experience
- Excellent reporting skills
Nice to have:
- Background in gaming
- Live Monitoring Team Member work experience
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner through the ticketing system
- Create detailed reports for the development team regarding user issues
- Interface with the development team to resolve issues and bugs, get feature updates and ensure brand consistency
- Manage and create social media communities, communicate with the players, and ensure issues are addressed and content is promoted
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers
We’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Relaxation room with Xbox and more
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Superhippo is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals. We have recently expanded to our new, modern office.
Come join us!