SuperHippo Studios, a game developer and publisher is currently seeking a full-time Unity Developer for our Bucharest office. We internationalise and manage successful Japanese Free to Play titles along with developing our own IP for Web and Mobile platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills in Gameplay Programming in addition to exceptional maths skills.
- You will create new games for web & mobile platforms, and you will develop tools and editors to support this development
- We expect that you will write clean and maintainable/optimized code that performs well
- The Unity developer works in a team to design and develop optimized code using C# .net in the Unity Game Engine
- Core system architecture
- Implementation of unique game-play mechanics and complex user interface
- Regular iteration and maintenance of the above systems
- Documentation of key algorithms and interfaces
- Constant communication with other developers, art, design and production
- 2+ years professional/indie game development experience, credited as a programmer on at least one shipped title
- Good software architecture and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of C# scripting, object oriented design, design patterns, very good Math
- Good understanding of Unity including Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials / shaders, scene management, platform specific plugins and iOS/Android deployment
- Understanding of cross-platform design principles
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
We also appreciate the following:
- Work experience in an Agile environment
- Direct experience with game logic, particle systems, client-server communication and protocols such as IP, TCP, UDP and HTTP
- Experience with physics and animation systems
- Understanding of memory management and artificial intelligence techniques
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming language
SuperHippo Studios is a game developer and publisher. We internationalise and manage successful Japanese Free to Play titles along with developing our own IP for Web and Mobile platforms.
If you are a passionate and driven individual, eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Superhippo is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals. We have recently expanded to our new, modern office. Come join us!Apply Now!